Friday, August 02, 2013

Obseussed - Bumkins Super Bibs

Today you are you, that is truer than true
There is no one alive, who is youer than you.

I admit I've been bitten by the Dr Seuss bug. And to my delight my husband shares my crazy obsession. Such fans are we that we have a lot of Dr Seuss merchandise for moms and babies on our webstore www.angelinacrib.com and our son has used them all.
Its hard to pick a favorite from them all, but one of the products I've used a lot is the Bumkins superbib. Made of a waterproof fabric, this bib can just be easily wiped clean, resists odors and stains. Mine still looks as good as new. It is extremely easy to wash and I usually toss it into the washing machine after a couple of uses. The bib is very soft, yet durable and very light. Easy to store and carry along in a diaper bag. The velcro at the neck is adjustable and doesn't fray. I have managed to make use of this bib for the last 10 months, ever since my son was 4 months old. It has a catch all pocket that is well designed and roomy. It stays open unlike many other bibs and saves many a spill. The selling point is that the bib is PVC free, lead free, BPA free, phthalates free and vinyl free which is of utmost importance owing to the fact that invariably the bib will find its way into the little one's mouth more often than not. This bib is imported from Bumkins USA. Makes a great gift for a baby too!

So it's time for the first birthday and preparations are in full swing. Ofcourse the theme is Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat and ofcourse we are super excited. Our son.....he hasn't a clue, though he does love his Dr Seuss books. His 1st birthday is really a party to satisfy the child inside us all. My OCD has taken over completely and the DIY skills are being put to test. Google and pinterest have become my best buddies. I've been burning the midnight oil every night to complete all the preparations.
I will blog about the preparations in details after the birthday,  until then' Think and wonder, and wonder and think!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...