Saturday, March 01, 2014

APAD March #1 - Play

I have learnt to play all over again. My son taught me how. He taught me to sit on the floor and play with cars. Taught me to throw the ball at him while he tries to hit it with his bat. Taught me to run bare feet on the grass playing tag. Taught me to enjoy getting sand in my hair at the beach. Taught me to swing higher and higher. Taught me to come down the slide again. Taught me to crawl under the table to play hide and go seek. Taught me to enjoy making a mess while kneading dough. Taught me to enjoy splashing water in the pool. Taught me to laugh for no reason at all. Thank you my love for making me a child again!


This picture was taken in August 2013 at Bangalore, India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...