Friday, February 28, 2014

March - Photo A Day

A photo a day challenge is something that I have wanted to do for a long time but always put it off as I was not sure if I could be committed to it. Being a new mum with a full time dental practice took up all my time. But off late seeing so many bloggers take up the challenge has made me want to do this again. Then a few days back I came across the Fat Mum Slim website and loved the photo a day challenges that Chantelle has been making since 2012. So I created my own challenge for this month by picking random photo prompts and hopefully will be able to post a picture every single day and keep this going. What I plan to do is follow the picture prompts for each day of the month and post an appropriate photo either taken by me or pull out some old pictures from my archives! So here's looking forward to Photo a Day for the month of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...