Friday, March 14, 2014

APAD March #14 - I care about this

Every child has a right to education and I strongly believe that it is absolutely a must to educate them. For me seeing a girl complete her education and become independent is the single most important thing. It is a cause I hold very close to my heart, and have always donated towards it. So when my help at the clinic mentioned that she needed to enroll her younger daughter at school, I decided to sponsor her education. The older daughter is already at school and she is being sponsored by another lady who my help also works for. For the longest time I have wanted to adopt a little girl and sponsor her education through an NGO, but this worked better for me as I get to see little Divya on a daily basis on her way to and from school, and seeing the progress she's making makes my heart swell as much as her real mother's. All the best in life to you little one, I hope you go places!


Divya after Holi celebrations at her playschool this morning. I hope you always keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful thing for this little girl! She is very sweet too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I believe it is important to give back in life, that is how nature is meant to be.

      Delete

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...