Sunday, March 02, 2014

APAD March # 2 - Water

I have loved water for as long as I can remember. Swimming was always my forte and every year I participated in the swimming competitions at school and still get wet in the rain every year! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am a Cancerian, i'm not sure. My dad did not swim, but he enrolled me for coaching during every summer break and asked the coach to train me until " I swam like a fish."
Luckily for me, my husband swims too and loves the water. So when our little one was born, we could not wait to introduce him to the pool. At his 6 month birthday, we went for a swim for the first time as a family and he took to the water just like a fish. He absolutely loves water be it for a bath, the rain or the pool! Looking forward to many beach vacations!


This picture was taken in July 2010 at Goa, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...