Sunday, March 09, 2014

APAD March # 9 - Feet

When you meet someone new, what part of their body do you notice first? For me, its first the teeth/smile followed by the feet. I often wonder if I was not a Dentist, would I still notice a smile first? Dirty long toe nails, smelly feet are an instant turnoff! My husband thinks I am crazy to make sure our son's toe nails are spic and span, but what do boys know! He thinks monthly pedicures are too much too! Statistics also show that feet/shoes are generally the first thing people notice about another person. 


This picture was taken in July 2010 at Goa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...