Friday, April 25, 2014

APAD April # 25 - Mother

 

A very happy birthday to one of the most important person in my life......my mom, my best friend, my god. I am what I am today only because of you. Love you.


                                                  

Because of You


Dearest Mother,
You’re the friend I most adore.
You taught me everything I know
and more.
You never abandoned me
when times got tough.
You held my trembling hands
when the waters were rough.
Mother, you've always been by my side.
Holding me up
When I wanted to hide.
Because of you,
I now walk with pride.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Seuss themed 1st Birthday!

It seems like yesterday that we brought our son Ronav home from the hospital, but a year has just flown by and all that we are left with a...